In the heat of the summer the last thing I want to do is turn on the oven to bake something for dessert. That’s when no bake desserts like these No Bake Mini Oreo Cheesecakes come in handy.
I’m always looking for easy dessert recipes, especially when the kids are out of school. And I especially love having desserts that the kids can help me with in the kitchen.
Table of Contents
Because these no-bake cheesecakes only require five ingredients and ten minutes of prep, it’s the perfect recipe to get their little hands involved in! They love helping me mix and pour, and of course, devour when they’re ready.
Plus, mini desserts make it easier for those little hands to enjoy too. Not only that, but they’re great for entertaining too. You can’t go wrong with creamy cheesecake, and the individual servings allow you to try one of everything.
I love this delicious dessert because you don’t have to bother with making an Oreo crust or making a water bath for baking like with a regular cheesecake. These mini Oreo cheesecake bites could not be easier.
No Bake Mini Oreo Cheesecakes Ingredients
- Cream cheese – Make sure your cream cheese is fully softened before making your cheesecakes. No one likes big chunks of cream cheese in their cheesecake! I like to let mine sit out at room temperature for at least an hour.
- Sweetened condensed milk – Not only does this provide an element of sweetness, but it helps to thin down the cream cheese mixture, making it easier to pour into the molds.
- White chocolate instant pudding – When using an instant pudding (and sweetened condensed milk,) there is no need for extra sugar or even vanilla extract. We get all the flavor we need here. This recipe only calls for half of a packet, but there are instructions for making it into actual pudding in the recipe card notes.
- Oreo cookies – You can’t have oreo mini cheesecakes without oreos! Make sure these are finely crushed. Some big chunks are ok. You’ll need approximately 1 cup of crushed Oreos if you are buying them pre-crushed.
- White and semisweet chocolate chips – These are optional, but I like to melt them and drizzle over the tops of my no bake oreo cheesecake for an extra garnish.
How to Make No Bake Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
- Combine ingredients. In a large bowl using an electric mixer or stand mixer, whip the cream cheese until smooth. Then mix in the sweetened condensed milk. Next add in the pudding mix and half of the crushed oreos.
- Add to molds. Using a half sphere silicone mold (the ones we all bought to make hot chocolate bombs) fill each half circle with the cheesecake batter, pressing down to make sure there are no air pockets.
- Freeze. Sprinkle the remaining crushed oreos over the tops and pop into the freezer, I like to do it overnight.
- Remove from molds. When ready to serve carefully unmold the no bake mini oreo cheesecakes and flip right side up.
- Garnish. I like to garnish them by melting a little white chocolate and semisweet chocolate in a ziploc bag and drizzling those over the top finished with another sprinkling of crushed oreo crumbs. I like to use fine crumbs.
Tips and Tricks
The silicone molds I used were originally bought for making hot chocolate bombs and they were perfect for creating individual portions for these little cheesecakes. You can get them with 6 half-circle molds or 12. This recipe makes about 8.
You can also make these in a muffin tin with cupcake liners. I would put a whole oreo down the bottom of each one and then fill them up with the batter. I would guesstimate you would probably get 12 if you do it this way.
I decorated the top of mine with the melted chocolate but a little whipped cream or Cool Whip and a mini oreo would also be great.
Storage and Freezing
This no bake mini cheesecake goes fast! But if you do happen to have leftovers, store them in the fridge for up to three days.
You can also freeze your no bake mini oreo cheesecakes, but it’s helpful to keep them in the molds. When placing your molds into the freezer it is easier to put them on a small cookie sheet first.
More no bake desserts:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Easy Caramel Sauce
- Peep Rice Krispie Treats
- Oreo Icebox Cake
- 30+ Icebox Cakes
Frozen No Bake Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 3.3 ounces box white chocolate instant pudding , divided*see notes
- 12 Oreos , crushed and divided*
- white and semi-sweet chocolate chips , optional
- melted white chocolate
- melted milk chocolate
- Oreo cookies , whole or crushed
- In a large mixing bowl using an electric hand mixer beat the cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
- Mix in the sweetened condensed milk and then half of the pudding mix and half of the crushed Oreos, blending until just mixed.
- Using a half-sphere silicone mold, fill each well with the cheesecake mixture, pressing down or tapping on the counter to make sure there are no air pockets.
- Sprinkle the remaining crushed Oreos over the tops and freeze for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve carefully unmold the cheesecakes and flip right side up.
- I like to garnish them by drizzling with melted white chocolate and semisweet chocolate and then sprinkle with more crushed Oreo or a whole Oreo. Keep frozen until ready serve.
- If you've tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was in the comments or star ratings!